Skip to main content

Pixel Art

Rockman, Zero, and Minecraft





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kodu Pac-Man

game play CPU How close is your game to the original? What is different? What is the same? i think my version of Pac-man at least 75% close to the original game For the power pill, i change it to be speeding up and gaining more scores than killing robots. Most parts are the same. map, scoring, idea of this game.  What extra or creative details did you change or add to your version of the game? Why did you create these changes? Kodu game lab is a 3D world, so i make a few ladders that player can have more entertainment and more ways to escape from robot.  What difficulties did you have? How did you fix this? I settled the winning score to 375. Each apple has 5 points, and power pill has 20 points.  so... I think the difficulty is medium.  What feedback did your beta testers have for you and how did you implement their suggestions Umm.. Mr Chen did not give me suggestion as long as I successfully complete the speeding system from power pill.  What wou

Kodu - Intro

I have many difficulties while i was programming. I spend time on realising how to set up Kodu this app. i tried many settings in the program of kodu this character. My solutions are to see how other people program in Kodu, and ask my friends who are also taking Game Design. no suggestion  _(:з」∠)_